- A business corporation gets bankrupt each 3 min;
- A CEO is replaced at each 32 sec.
- At every 15 min the control structure of a company is changed;
- 96% of the existing companies get bankrupt within 10 years;
- Each year, 26,000 new products and services are launched;
- Between 16%-30% of the consumers change the brand preferences after a commercial at TV;
- More that 70% of the consumers buy other products that their preferred brands;
- 30% of the consumers don’t read newspapers .
During the last 15 years the cost of access to a new customer tripled.
The need for innovation and digitization is higher than ever.
NOTE: Data are from Chet Holmes’ The Ultimate Sales Machine